Villa Ara è una proprietà Domubìa S.r.l.

Villa Ara

The Holiday Home Of Your Dreams

RESERVATION

To book a stay in Villa Ara you must visit the page BOOKING where you can choose the apartment you prefer, verify its availability and the weekly cost of the stay. Then, you can send an application of booking clicking on BOOK and fill in the form with your personal data, your e-mail adress, the dates of arrival / departure , the apartment you have chosen and the number of people that will occupy the house.

You will receive an e-mail with the acceptance or the refusal of your application. If your application has been accepted you will receive an e-mail with the rental lease containing the methods of payment, the terms of use, the equipments and the services that will be furnished during your stay.

The contract must be filled in with the personal data of all the people that will occupy the house, dated and signed. With the restitution of the contract, filled and signed, and with the payment of the first part of the lease you will have booked your stay to Villa Ara.

SERVICES AND EQUIPMENTS

House equipments and services furnished with no surcharge:

  • cotton sheets and towels kit (small, middle, big) for every single guest;

  • pool towels;

  • weekly change of the whole laundry for stays exceeding one week;

  • cotton bedspread;

  • unlimited electrictricity;

  • unlimited potable water;

  • gas;

  • unlimited internet wireless;

  • car park inside the yard;

  • kitchen full equiped with dishwasher;

  • 40-inches FullHD flat-screen-Television with satellite receiver (all the European channels free);

  • air conditioner (hot/cold);

  • crib and high chair for children under two years of age;

  • tools and cleaning supplies;

  • iron;

  • hair dryer;

  • porch equipped with a metal table and 5 metal chairs;

  • barbecue;

  • 4 cots at the poolside;

  • private freshwater pool, size 6,70 x 3,60 x 1,40 metres;

  • cleaning and weekly maintenance of the pool;

  • electric coffee machine with pots supply;

  • mosquito nets in each window;

  • final cleaning of the house (indoor and outdoor).

PAYMENTS

The first payments will be done within 15 days from the receipt of the contract through bank transfer and it will be equal to 30% of the rent value. The remaining 70% of the rent can be payed cash the day of your arrival at the check-in, or through bank transfer 30 days before you arrive.

In case of cancellation, a written notification is required. It must be sent by e-mail at least 30 days before the arrival. In this case all the amountsalready payed will be entirely returned. On the contrary, the amounts already payed will be retained.

 HOUSE RULES

During all the stay you have to respect the waste separation according to the instructions and the calendar given at the check-in:

  • respect the rules of use of the pool that it will be given at the check-in;

  • It is forbidden to smoke inside the house;

  • animals of every kind or size are not allowed;

  • it is strictly forbidden to modify or tamper with the automatic services such as illumination and the automatic sprinkler system.

ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES

  • Check-in: from 15:30 to 24:00

  • Check-out: by 11:00 in the morning